Qur'an Class Registration
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
Alhamdulillah, we are ready for both continuing and new students to register for 2022-2023.
M/W Sessions begin Wednesday, September 7, 2022.
Sunday Sessions begin Sunday, September 11, 2022.
We Are Completely Full For Our Monday/Wednesday Class and Nearly Full for Our Sunday Classes
New Registrations Will Be Placed On A Waitlist
Monday/Wednesday Class - All levels/ages 5 to 15
Sundays Classes - All levels/ages 5 and above
Additional Classes - See Registration Below - For Questions Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the registration form.
*Limit 1 response per family; After submitting the form, if you wish to change your day and time, please email email@example.com. Do not fill out a new form.
*A confirmation email will be sent one week before classes begin. If you are no longer interested in the program after you have submitted the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove you from the roster.
There are fees associated for each class, please email email@example.com for details or financial aid.
Qur'an Institute Policies
1. All students (returning and new) must register for a class before attending. No spots are guaranteed, we will make our best attempt to enroll the student into an available class as quickly as possible, but there may be a waiting list.
2. Students will be tested upon initial enrollment. The program for your child will be designed around your child's abilities and level they are at for learning Qur'an and is up to the discretion of the teacher.
3. Student progression will be at the teacher's discretion. The teacher will determine when to progress or graduate the student to the next page or level.
4. Students must adhere to the dress code. The dress should be modest and appropriate per Islamic standards, including a hijab for sisters.
5. Students must report absences in advance. Students may lose their spot if they have too many (3 or more) unreported absences.
6. Students must arrive on time. Students may lose their spot if they arrive late regularly.
7. Students must complete their homework prior to class.
8. Students must bring their qaidah/mushaf to class.
9. Students must be respectful in class.
10. IIOC - Qur'an Institute is not liable for students being picked up late or arriving early.
11. IIOC - Qur'an Institute is not liable for lost items; each student is responsible for their own belongings.
12. Tuition of $50/month must be paid in the first week of the month. Late tuition may result in student not being allowed to attend class.
13. If you are unable to pay the full tuition, you may still register. No one will be turned away due to lack of funds. Please inquire through the office about financial aid by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Regardless of the number of holidays in a month, or personal days you or your child take off, FULL tuition for that month is still due.
15. In the event that a student’s withdrawal is deemed necessary, a written request for withdrawal must be submitted to the school administration by emailing: email@example.com
16. Appointments with teachers must be scheduled in advance. Parents can schedule appointments a week in advance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org